Easy Install Shower Systems: Luxury Custom Shower Systems for Less!
We came up with our Easy Install Custom Luxury Shower Systems as a solution to combat the high cost of installing a Full Custom Shower System. When you research shower design you inevitable will come across the idea of installing a Shower System. Full Custom Shower Systems are great and we sell many of them every day, however they are not right for all situations. If you are like most of us and are operating on a tighter budget, an Easy Install Shower System might be perfect! If you are searching for shower ideas for a bathroom renovation (as opposed to new construction) an Easy Install Shower System might just make a lot more sense. Whether you are looking for a Shower Faucet System or a Tub and Shower Combo System we have what you need! Easy Install Shower Systems are designed to give you the benefits of the best full Shower System but at a significantly lower cost. Read on to learn more!
Glossary of Plumbing Terms
These terms will assist with helping you understand this article. We have tried to keep things jargon free but this glossary is included to help clear up a few commonly asked questions. You can skip ahead if you already have a basic understanding of how Shower plumbing works.
- FULL CUSTOM SHOWER SYSTEM: This refers to a Shower System where the Diverter is installed in the wall. The Shower Systems can be designed to have multiple Showerheads, Hand Shower Sprays, Body Sprays, Ceiling Mount Showerheads. Basically any idea you have within the technical limitations can be accomplished. Hence the word “custom” in the name.
- EASY INSTALL SHOWER SYSTEM: This refers to the Shower Systems we have designed to combat the high installation costs of a Full Custom Shower System. Easy Install Shower Systems are not customizable in the same way, however they offer many of the benefits nonetheless. By allowing you to run both a Showerhead and a Hand Shower at the same time, Easy Install Shower Systems deliver a luxury Shower experience but at a much lower cost than a Full Custom Shower.
- TRIM KIT: This refers to the parts installed on the outside of the wall that attaches to the tile in your Shower. The Trim Kit is the part of the Shower you actually see. In a Shower System the Trim Kit includes the Showerhead, Hand Shower, Shower Arm, Shower Flange, Shower Control, and Diverter. It also includes the Tub Spout in a Tub and Shower Combination. In a standard Shower Faucet it contains what you see on the right. By itself the Trim Kit has no functionality. It must be paired with the correct Rough-in Valve in order to function. The Trim Kit is designed to attach after the Rough-in Valve has been installed inside the wall.
- ROUGH-IN VALVE: This is the part of a Shower that installs inside the wall and connects to the actual pipes. A Shower Rough-in Valve connects to your home’s hot and cold water lines. The hot and cold water runs into the Shower Valve to be mixed. Sometimes a Shower Rough-in Valve is referred to as a Mixing Valve. The warm water can then be sent via pipe out through the Showerhead. In Wall Diverters, like those featured in Full Custom Shower Systems also have a Rough-in Valve. This Rough-in Valve sits between the Shower Valve and the output pipe. It allows you to divert the warm water to multiple Shower outlets.
- DIVERTER: In this text we discuss two types of Diverters. A 3-Setting in Wall Diverter (Full Custom Shower) and a 3-Setting Shower Arm Mount Diverter (Easy Install Shower). In the end, a Diverter does nothing more than divert water. It acts as a gate, sending water where you want, or stopping water from going where you don’t. The Diverter is what gives you individual control over each Shower Spray. It is what allows you to run both the Hand Shower and Showerhead together at the same time.
- HAND SHOWER: A Handheld Shower typically mounts to the wall of your Shower. It sometimes rests in a bracket and other times attaches to a slidebar. It literally is a Showerhead that comes off in your hand allowing you to direct the spray however you want. Adding a Hand Shower to your Shower offers many benefits which a Showerhead alone cannot offer (read more below).
- SHOWERHEAD: Pretty self explanatory but this term refers to the Showerhead mounted to the wall as opposed to the Handheld Showerhead. Sometimes there is confusion so we just want to make the distinction. Showerheads come in many styles. Typically a Showerhead only refers to the actual spray portion. In the picture to the right you will also see the shower flange and shower arm which are required to cover the hole in the wall and to supply water to the Showerhead
AF SQ AM AR HY AZ EU BE BN BS AF SQ AM AR HY AZ EU BE BN BS CA CEB NY zh-CN zh-TW CO HR CS DA NL EO ET TL FI FR FY GL KA DE EL GU HT HA HAW IW HI HMN HU IS IG ID GA IT JA JW KN KK KM KO KU KY LO LA LV LT LB MK MG MS ML MT MI MR MN MY NE NO PS FA PLPT PA RO RU SM GD SR ST SN SD SI SK SL SO ES SU SW SV TG TA TE TH TR UK UR UZ VI CY XH YI ZU high end bathroom faucet bathroom faucet manufacturer shower faucet manufacturer bathroom hardware manufacturer high quality bathroom accessories hotel bathroom facuetluxury bath fixture body jet system